(1) temperature pigs are warm-blooded, under normal circumstances, if the temperature is unwell, can get through their adjustment to maintain a constant body temperature of the basic, but need to consume energy, thus affect the growth rate of the pig, reduce feed utilization rate. Growth is the appropriate temperature fattening pig: weight before 16-22 ℃, 60 kg body weight 60-90 kg for 14 to 20 ℃, weight more than 100 kg of 12-16 ℃.
pig automatic feeding line
(2) improper humidity, high humidity and low humidity have an impact on the growth and fattening of pigs. When high temperature and high humidity, the pig body heat dissipation difficulty, aggravate the pig only sultry feeling; When the temperature is low and the humidity is high, the heat dissipation of the pig body increases significantly, aggravating the cold feeling of the pig, and the high humidity environment is conducive to the reproduction of pathogenic microorganisms, and the pig is prone to skin diseases such as scabies, eczema and so on. Conversely, the air is dry, humidity is too low, easy to induce the respiratory diseases of pigs. The appropriate relative humidity for pigs is 60-70.
pig chain feeding line
(3) under normal circumstances, light has little effect on pig fertility. The light of the fattening piggery does not affect the feeding and the operation of feeding management. Special attention should be paid to avoid giving fat pigs strong light, so as not to affect the rest and sleep of fat pigs.
(4) noise has adverse effects on feeding, rest and weight gain of fattening pigs. If often disturbed by noise, the activity of pigs increases, panic, appetite decreases, daily weight gain decreases, and feed utilization decreases.
fattening pig feeding line
(5) the harmful gas cleaning not in time because of the housing, fermentation of faeces and urine, feed, bedding and corruption, produce large amount of harmful gases such as ammonia, hydrogen sulfide, and get to produce large amounts of carbon dioxide, if housing poor ventilation, carbon dioxide concentration is too high, can make the pigs, loss of appetite, physical deterioration, slow weight gain; High concentrations of ammonia and radon sulfide gas stimulate and induce inflammation of mucosa and conjunctiva, and induce many diseases.
(6) if the population density of pigs in captivity is too large and the density is too high, the living environment of pigs will be poor, the conflict between pigs will increase, the intake of food will decrease, which will affect the growth of pigs, and the development of pig population is not orderly. In general, the density of captive breeding is 0.8-1m2 per fattening pig, and the size of herd is about 10 pigs per herd.
pig dry wet feeder